ENT Physician – Riverside Medical Group – Secaucus, NJ
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking an ENT Physician to join our growing team in New Jersey with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Examines patients in clinic and also performs surgical procedures
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Multiple medical, dental and vision options to choose from
- Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Company paid malpractice insurance
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board Certification or board eligibility in Otolaryngology
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS License or ability to obtain prior to start
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained