At Kantonsspital St. Gallen
Your tasks and perspectives
- Responsible for dermatosurgery and member of the clinic management as a senior physician
- Participation in the cadre medical service
- Conducting your own consultation in the polyclinic and working in the interdisciplinary wound center
- Supervision of interns in the polyclinic and in dermatosurgery
- Active participation in the assistant training
- Opportunity to participate in internal hospital projects
- Participation in training activities as part of the Joint Medical Master Program
What you bring with you for this position
- Specialist in dermatology
- Dermatosurgical experience with a focus on Slow Mohs and Mohs surgery
- Initiative, committed, flexible, resilient personality with an interest in training and further education as well as team spirit
- Ability and will in an intensive interdisciplinary and interprofessional collaboration
Your letter of application
- Entry immediately or by appointment.
- You can find out more about this exciting position from Prof. Dr. Antonio Cozzio, chief physician, phone +41 71 494 19 80.
- Please apply online. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ms. Lindita Babatinca, HR Head of Divisions, phone +41 71 494 32 14.