Chair Cardiovascular Surgery
At The Medicus Firm
3rd Largest Integrated Healthcare Delivery & Financing System in the US
This role offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong leadership and cardiovascular surgery expertise to bring vision and energy to building the future generation of Cardiovascular Surgery Services and the Cardiovascular Institute. Highlights include:
- Expansive system includes Incredible opportunity to assume the role a long-standing leader has had for 22 years (retiring)
- Plans for a new heart hospital in the immediate to near future
- Continue to advance Cardiovascular Surgery research and education missions
- Highly Collaborative Program Continue recruit top talent further elevating program with strategic identification of providers needed to advance CV disease/treatment and research
- Attractive financial package with attractive compensation, bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits, retirement, etc.
The desired candidate must have strong surgical skills and be recognized within Cardiovascular Surgery. As a leader they must demonstrate ability to influence and manage with high emotional intelligence. Critical for individual to exhibit integration attributes demonstrating strong communication skills. Ideal candidate must articulate through their presence, interpersonal skills, and the ability to frame his/her vision.
The Medicus Firm (TMF) is a national retained physician search firm. The goal of The Medicus Firm is to help hospitals and healthcare employers grow their physician staff, advanced practice team, and patient services, while minimizing interruptions in quality patient care caused by turnover or unfilled positions. Forbes has listed The Medicus Firm as one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms for three consecutive years because of its outstanding performance.