The department is a combination of the obstetrics unit and the gynaecology unit, with a new and modern gynaecological unit adjacent to the maternity ward.
This creates a good cohesion in the staff group, a good overview of the patients’ needs, as well as good flexibility in the department.
What we offer:
- A free visit to see the place where you will live and work and meet future colleagues.
- A free preparing and intensive language course.
- A free intensive language course for partners and children in school age. Kindergarten for the youngest.
- Free apartment at the course location for you and your family, all costs covered (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi).
- Flight tickets to the course location for the whole family.
- A scholarship for the intensive language course of 800 € monthly.
- Generous relocation package, including flight tickets and transportation of goods.
We support you with:
- We find you a place to live and help to register your children in a school or kindergarten.
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security number, medical card, bank accounts, etc.
- We help your spouse with sources for job search.
- We contact with the moving company and arrange the moving trip to Norway.
- You receive an information package with practical details and a contact person to call in case of any problems.
Before you register, please go through the list of requirements below:
- To be specialized as a gynaecologist.
- To be an EU citizen OR have long-term residency in any of the EU member countries.
If you are not an EU citizen and/or your title are not from EU countries:
- Your specialty title must be recognised in any of the EU member countries.
- You must have worked at least 3 years in any of the EU member countries AFTER your title had been recognized.
Since 2003 MediCarrera has selected and trained in a Scandinavian language more than 400 European specialist doctors, dentists and nurses for Swedish, Norwegian and Danish clients. To date, in Sweden, 14 county councils have contracted our company’s services, all five regions in Denmark and three out of four regions in Norway.
We began by recruiting Spanish specialist doctors, especially primary care physicians and established a course centre outside Barcelona in 2003. We now also hold courses in Budapest and in other locations when necessary.
Following the European Union enlargement we began to recruit in the new member states. We have recruited healthcare professionals from Hungary, Poland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Slovenia and the Netherlands.