Resident / Assistant General Internal Medicine
Your tasks and perspectives
- Care of complex patients under close guidance of the medical staff, employment in job sharing possible
- Generous and structured training opportunities, continuing education category A for inpatient, category II for outpatient general internal medicine
- Rotation possibilities on the wards and ambulatories of the internal sub-specialties
- Participation in the curriculum family medicine / 6-month practice assistance / 12-month rotation anesthesia / emergency doctor possible
- Further development to the senior physician is possible
What you bring for this job
- Completed medical studies
- At least one to two years of clinical experience in internal medicine in an acute care hospital in the German speaking area, preferably in Switzerland
- Very good knowledge of German in spoken and written
- Admission from summer 2020 or by appointment.
- You can find out more about this exciting job from Mrs. Tatjana Djakovic, Head of Administration,
Phone +41 71 494 10 02 .
- Please apply online. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ms Carmen Signer, Head of HR, Phone +41 71 494 35 25 .
The Cantonal Hospital of St.Gallen, as the center hospital, ensures the specialized supraregional center supply for the whole of Eastern Switzerland and offers attractive working conditions to around 5500 professionals. At the Cantonal Hospital of St.Gallen - as a medical service provider at the university level - research and innovation play a central role.