Emergency Medicine Physician
Job descriptionLucerne, St. Anna Clinic
- Provision of all emergency patients with support of the other departments as needed
- Leadership, promotion and supervision of the assistant doctors
- Specialist in general internal medicine / general medicine
- Experience in clinical emergency medicine
- Valid ACLS provider course
- Competence and pleasure in the comprehensive care of often complex and polymorbid emergency patients
- Enjoyment of interdisciplinary and interprofessional work activity
- Flexible, patient- and team-oriented working style
- Experience in surgery and traumatology beneficial but not required
- Knowledge in emergency sonography desirable
Our offerWe enable you to work in an emergency center with a very wide range of acute medical care, organized as a separate department. You will look after emergency patients of all specialist areas on your own responsibility in consultation with the following treatment teams. Among other things, the St. Anna Clinic has a cerebral stroke center, a cardiac catheterization laboratory 24/7 and an interdisciplinary intensive care unit.
In addition, we offer you attractive employment conditions (part-time employment is successfully established), a variety of training opportunities, deepening, as well as application of knowledge in focused emergency ultrasound and SGNOR training recognition for clinical emergency medicine category 2.
In addition to your professional training, we also attach great importance on your personal development and actively promote. All this embedded in a very collegial and competent team.
Do you have any questions or would you like to receive additional information? Miss Dr. med. Ursina Largiadèr, Head of the Emergency Center, T +41 41 208 33 44 or firstname.lastname@example.org is at your disposal.
The Hirslanden Private Hospital Group is one of the most attractive employers in the Swiss healthcare system.
Over 7,800 employees and colleagues come to work each day with a high degree of personal commitment to the well-being of our patients.
We offer you "Free time Plus" employment model, 5 weeks' holiday, above-average pension fund benefits, and a working culture that is characterised by trust and continuous further development.