Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Nephrology
Your area of ??responsibility includes, among other things, the medical care of our inpatients, the implementation or arrangement of diagnostic and therapeutic measures, as well as ensuring the exchange of information with all specialist departments involved in immediate patient care. As a nephrologist, you will be responsible for basic diagnostics and the treatment of classical nephrological disorders and will support the interdisciplinary Center for Dialysis Shunt Surgery and Urology.
- Specialist (m / w / d) for internal medicine with focus on nephrology
- Experience in diagnostics and therapy of internal and nephrological conditions including basic care of intensive care patients
- You like working in a young and dynamic team
- You are characterized by a confident approach and communicative abilities as well as a high level of commitment and process-oriented thinking when solving interdisciplinary questions
- High degree of organizational ability, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- As a leader, you live an inclusive and appreciative leadership
- Your cooperative approach combines humanity, quality awareness and economic thinking
We offer you an interesting and varied activity in a modern clinic with a friendly and friendly working atmosphere.
You can expect a structured training in the entire range of services of the Department of Internal Medicine. If necessary, you'll learn the necessary diagnostic interventional expertise in gastroenterological endoscopy during the training so that you can be integrated quickly into our 24-hour on-call service.
We also offer you a performance-related compensation and extensive support in continuing education and training.
Other personal benefits include a complementary health insurance "Heliosplus Card" with optional benefits and chief physician / elective treatment.
Company DescriptionWelcome to Europe's leading private hospital operator.
Our company includes Helios Kliniken in Germany and Quirónsalud in Spain. In Germany you will find Helios at 87 clinic locations as well as medical care centers (MVZ), rehabilitation and prevention centers as well as care facilities. At Helios there are many interesting ways to work, to learn a profession and to implement personal career ideas.
More than 66,000 colleagues work for us in more than 350 occupational fields in the fields of medicine, nursing, therapy, service, IT, construction, education and administration. For our employees, this network offers an exciting and diverse environment for their knowledge, talents, ideas and the shaping of their future plans.