RMO Oncology Doctor
As an Oncology Specialist RMO Doctor you will be working alongside our world-renowned consultants who have dedicated their careers to transforming our patients' lives.
We are now recruiting for Specialist Oncology Doctors full time 40 hours per week.
Salary Range £55,000-£65,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition –our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year and will cover the cost of your indemnity. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
This role is open to International Applicants. Relocation packages and Tier 2 sponsorship is available.
This advert is open 12th August and will close on 11th September 2019
Location of this role is: Marylebone, London W1U 5NY
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in close liaison with the nursing team and multi-disciplinary team to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
- Provide medical cover, on instructions given by the consultants regarding patient management.
- Undertake daily walk rounds
- Update all patient records
- Complete drug charts and liaise with the nurse in charge regarding any potential problems
- Clerking of admissions and liaising with the supervising or admitting consultant
- Take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
- Consent patients following explanation of procedures
Skills and Experience
- MBBS medical qualification.
- GMC Registered
- Specialist trained to ST3 and above in Oncology
- Current ALS Certificate
- MRCP Essential