RMO Speculative Interest
Job descriptionLocation: London.
About the facility
With a reputation for investing in the very latest technology and treatments, strong links to world-class institutes and universities, HCA Healthcare UK’s prestigious private hospitals are ideal for Doctors looking to further their medical careers.
Putting the health and wellbeing of all patients at the centre of what we do and working closely with doctors is integral to our delivery of excellent patient care across all our hospital facilities. Our exceptional facilities, the expertise of our renowned consultants and our patient-first philosophy all make HCA UK the perfect place to enhance careers for Specialty Registrars.
The equivalent to NHS training grade ST3 or above, we have opportunities which spread across a vast range of specialist areas such as Medical Oncology, Critical Care, Cardiology, Haematology, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Oncology Clinical Trials, Obstetrics and Gynaecology to name a few. You will be working on a ward matching your specialist training background.
Salary £50000-£70000 dependent upon skills and experience and specialism.
Contract can either be permanent or for 1 year fixed term contract to the choice of the applicant.
Full Time is 40 hours per week, range of shifts days, nights, 12 or 24 hours shifts across both weekdays & weekends determined by rota.
- Part-time hours of a minimum of 24 hours are also available.
- Rotas provided on average 6 to 8 weeks in advance to plan worklife balance.
Our attractive rewards packages includes; 5 days study leave, private medical healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review. Should you wish to conduct study further, our in house learning academy can help you with your CPD and specialist interests. Funded PhD’s, MD and MScs are available.
Whether you choose to take a gap year from your training, take up one of our sponsored Fellowships or need variable shifts to combine your research projects with clinical practice, or looking for long term career progression, HCA UK can cater for all your needs and interests by offering full time, part time, bank or annualised hours contracts with continuous CPD and mentorship.
We can also support you with our immigration specialists, Tier 2 Certificates of Sponsorship are available too.
Skills and Experience
- MBBS medical qualification
- An additional post-graduate qualification MRCP/MRCS or relevant specialty equivalent is desirable
- Doctors must be the equivalent level of ST3 and/or above
- Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice.
- Post holder must hold current ALS certificate
- Good inter-personal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment & on own initiative