Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician- $25,000 Sign On Bonus
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
* We are offering a $25,000 Sign on Bonus.
OVERVIEW: Cigna Medical Group, the group practice division of CIGNA HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with over 20 offices located throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Many are equipped with several medical specialists under one roof, so referrals or additional diagnostic needs can be quickly obtained. The physician will provide primary care for CIGNA Medical Group (CMG) patients deemed to fall within the scope of practice of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Diagnoses and treats patients for disorders on a general level, without restriction to special systems or regions of the body; serves as the general practitioner to patients for general diagnostic and therapeutic medical care.
* Will consider either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine specialty.
LOCATION/HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Location: South Mountain Health Center
* 7236 S. Central Ave.
* Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- On-call duties are telephonic from home and occur generally as follows: Week night call occurs every 2 - 3 months (5:00PM - 8:00AM), and Saturday or Sunday calls occur every 4 - 5 months (8:00AM - 8:00AM, 24 hours per weekend). There is a rotating holiday call schedule that is divided equitably.
- This position is responsible for providing excellent care to Cigna Medical Group patients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- This is specifically for adult medicine and geriatric medicine.
- The incumbent must be effective in unifying the business, operational, support and clinical arms into a cohesive team.
- MD or DO Degree required.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted AZ medical license required.
- Good computer skills using MS Office Products (Word/Excel) and Electronic Health Records systems (Allscripts).
- Demonstrates flexibility and displays excellent communication skills with staff and during patient interactions.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com.
Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com
for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.