Specialtist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
For the practice of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery by Dr. Ing. med. Benedikt Strub is looking for a specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Consultation activities
- Independent implementation of outpatient and inpatient procedures of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Care of inpatient surgical patients
- Further development of the practice
- Collaboration with other disciplines (ENT)
- Recognized specialist title for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Sound operational experience
- Interest in long-term cooperation
- Above-average willingness to perform
- Strong social and communication skills
- Enjoying close, cooperative cooperation with the home and attending physicians
- Very good knowledge of German in spoken and written
- Interesting and versatile working environment in an in-house practice in the Hirslanden Clinic Birshof in Münchenstein / BL with the spectrum of the entire plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Focus on breast and facial surgery
- We offer you a varied place in the heart of the clinic in a private business environment
For additional information, please contact Dr. med. Benedikt Strub by mail email@example.com gladly available.
The Hirslanden Private Hospital Group is one of the most attractive employers in the Swiss healthcare system.
Over 7,800 employees and colleagues come to work each day with a high degree of personal commitment to the well-being of our patients.
We offer you "Free time Plus" employment model, 5 weeks' holiday, above-average pension fund benefits, and a working culture that is characterised by trust and continuous further development.