SPECIALIST IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY 100%
The Salem Hospital Bern of the Hirslanden Group focuses on orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, gynecology with a breast center and a large neurology center. Radiology has modern equipment. In addition, she is again a provider of the mammography screening program of the canton of Bern for the readings, compilations and further clarifications.
- Independent and self-responsible radiological activity in outpatients and inpatients
- Close cooperation with the team and the clinics
- Participation in the further development of the institute
- Implementation of interdisciplinary reports
- Participation in the patch service (about 1 week per 2 months)
- You have been self-employed as a specialist in radiology for at least five years.
- They have relevant expertise in musculoskeletal diagnostics.
- You desirably have the training for the focus on diagnostic neuroradiology.
- You have a sound knowledge of general and emergency radiology.
- They value teamwork and strive to leverage their social skills throughout the work environment.
- They appreciate a close cooperation and interdisciplinary exchange with the collegial radiologists, ambulatory referring physicians and hospital physicians.
our rangeIn addition to an attractive workplace in the heart of Bern, you can expect the cooperation of an experienced, longtime and integrative radiologist team, which places value on the professional exchange. The ambitious and varied activity in the outpatient and inpatient area is appreciated.
For further information please contact Dr. Rolf Schaible at T +41 31 337 67 42.
Dr. Rolf Schaible is looking forward to your complete application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hirslanden Private Hospital Group is one of the most attractive employers in the Swiss healthcare system.
Over 7,800 employees and colleagues come to work each day with a high degree of personal commitment to the well-being of our patients.
We offer you "Free time Plus" employment model, 5 weeks' holiday, above-average pension fund benefits, and a working culture that is characterised by trust and continuous further development.