MEDICAL DIRECTOR- INTERNAL MEDICINE & EMERGENCY MEDICINE 100%
- Strategic and operational management of the department, taking into account the company and clinic goals
- Leadership of the medical team consisting of specialist and assistant physicians
- Implementation of evidence-based medicine based on international guidelines
- Ensuring 24-hour emergency operation
- Triage, evaluation and treatment of patients at our interdisciplinary emergency ward and our Medical Emergeny Team
- You look after your own internist patients and are available for consultation
- budget responsibility
- Further education of young colleagues as well as colleagues
- Promoting constructive cooperation with our attending physicians and other stakeholders
- Support for a working atmosphere that encourages and promotes the personal commitment and the thinking of the employees
- Co-designing the clinic strategy and ensuring the annual target achievement as a member of the extended management team
- Specialist title (internal medicine, alternatively internal medicine subspecialty, general medicine) with clinical experience in the care of emergency patients
- Ability card clinical emergency medicine SGNOR beneficial, but not condition
- Education authority
- Management and project experience
- High commitment, dedication and enjoyment of interdisciplinary cooperation
- Further education in business administration and management
our rangeThe spectrum of clinical pictures as well as the interdisciplinary cooperation are unique in our family private clinic on the left shore of Lake Zurich. Take the opportunity and become the head of the young Department of General Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine and help us shape the future of a staffing hospital.
We offer you a pleasant working atmosphere, a competitive remuneration, good social benefits and various employee activities and benefits. In addition, an individual introduction awaits you.
For additional information please contact Dr. med. André Neumann, Head of Medical Systems, at T +41 44 209 25 02.
The Hirslanden Private Hospital Group is one of the most attractive employers in the Swiss healthcare system.
Over 7,800 employees and colleagues come to work each day with a high degree of personal commitment to the well-being of our patients.
We offer you "Free time Plus" employment model, 5 weeks' holiday, above-average pension fund benefits, and a working culture that is characterised by trust and continuous further development.